Flexwatt Reptile Heat DIY Tape by Calorique will enable you to maintain the ideal temperature to keep your pet healthy, comfortable, and active. Flexwatt Reptile Heat Tape simulates a naturally occurring sun warmed basking site that your reptile will benefit from. Our advanced Flexwatt Reptile Heat Tape allows for evenly distributed belly heat which in turn allows your herps to properly thermo-regulate. Flexwatt Reptile Heat Tape is the only heat tape available with a flame retardant coating which can be identified by its yellow backing. With 30 years of experience and a complete 5 year warranty, Calorique offers state of the art technology with every pet warming system.
- Healthy & safe
- Flame retardant coating
- Blissfully simple to install
- Flexwatt reptile heat tape is good for your herps!
- Preferred heating option for over 25 years by reptile hobbyists and breeders alike
- Perfect for rack systems and custom caging
- Made in USA
- For indoor use only
- UL recognized
- Distributes heat evenly – no hot spots
- Low operating cost
- No maintenance required
- Flexwatt improves circulation, digestion, comfort, and immune system function
- Safe to touch
Cut to Ordered Length
Australian 220-240V Tape
Maximum Single Length 35m
What else you Require for DIY install:
-2x Crimp Power Connectors
-2x Plastic Insulators
-Crimp Tool (optional)
-1x AU Power Lead with open ends (Not supplied by Ironbark Pets at this time)
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other IronBark Aussie Pets users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review