IRONBARK Aussie Pets over water suspension incubation tubs accomodate up to 12 eggs.
These tubs suit eggs from small gecko to mid size monitors such as V.acanthurus and V.tristis, still leaving plenty of space between the eggs and lid surface unlike some similar products.
IRONBARK Aussie pets believe the over water suspension method is superior to alternatives such as perlite and vermiculite. The suspension method allows eggs to be exposed to optimal humidity and oxygen circulation without the chances of over saturation from the incubation medium or reduced air flow around the egg.
We personally use these tubs for everything from V.kingorum, V.orientalis, V.acanthurus to V.glauerti with exceptional results.
- Six quadrants to separate different clutches, genetics, etc
- Holds up to 12 eggs- 2 per quadrant.
- Easily and neatly stacked for storage.
- Raised bumps to help keep the egg suspended encourage air circulation.
- Can be used with a variety of substrates - Supplied with water crystals.
- Water can be added without disturbing the eggs
We recommend the use of water crystals as a holding medium in the bottom of these tubs to reduce the chances of water spills and sloshing.
All IRONBARK Aussie Pets incubation tubs are supplied with a pre-measured sachet of water crystals to help you get up and running as soon as your product arrives.
Best of luck with your clutch!
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other IronBark Aussie Pets users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.