- One kilo of litter absorbs over 3 litres of odour causing liquid.
- Kitter is great for composting. You can also spread it on the lawn or mix into garden beds. Not to be used in vegetable gardens. Always wash your hands after handling soiled litter and wear gloves.
- Kitter is an Australian made product.
- All raw materials in Kitter are sourced from renewable plantation timber and are 100% bio-degradable.
- Kitter is made from, all natural wood with no additives of any kind.
If your pet is a bit hesitant to use a different litter, in a different tray. To allow a smooth, trouble free transition, sprinkle some of your old litter over the top of for a short period until your pet is used to the new litter.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other IronBark Aussie Pets users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.