- Base Tray
- Top sifter tray
- Litter scoop
Tray measures: 37cm x 47cm x 13cm (outside edges)
- This system allows the litter to be regularly “turned over” with fresh litter always being added to the top.
- The tray is made up of two parts, – a solid based bottom tray, and a top sieve tray, that allows the soiled litter to be shaken through and caught by the solid based tray.
- It will extend the period of use for each kilogram of litter, as a lesser amount of wet litter will be removed and replaced at each litter change
- Odour from the litter box is further reduced because the soiled litter is separated from the fresh litter every day
- Removes the need to do complete daily litter box changes
- Any fine litter particles will drop down into the base tray, so there is no tracking of dusty litter out of the tray onto your floors
- The litter tray will retain its fresh, just changed look, for longer.
- Made from durable plastic, with a smooth surface finish, for easy cleaning
How does the tray work?
- The tray is made up of two parts – two trays sit on top of each other, and the top one has holes in the bottom which act like a sieve.
- Place a handful of litter in the bottom tray and the rest in the top tray
- Scoop out any solids with the provided scoop
- Liquid waste is quickly absorbed by the product and breaks down into a brown sawdust-type mix.
- This then drops through into the bottom tray leaving the top tray contents totally dry. Just give it a light shake.
- Any liquid waste that drops straight through the sieve tray is absorbed by the original handful in the bottom tray.
- Empty the lower tray and add another handful of clean litter ready for the next day!
How to use the Two Piece Sieve Tray
Put a small amount of litter in the bottom layer under the sieve – use 2 to 3 handfuls. This litter absorbs any liquid that goes through the top layer. Put a layer of approximately 2cm of litter in the top of the sieve and the tray is ready to use.
Regularly shake the tray. This allows litter that has absorbed the odour causing liquid to fall through the sieve into the base. Scoop out solids daily. The wet litter, in the base, can be replaced as required.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other IronBark Aussie Pets users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.