- Turkey is a rich source of protein
- Turkey is low in fat. White meat is lower in kilojoules and has less fat than the dark meat. A typical turkey consists of 70 percent white meat and 30 percent dark meat.
- Turkey meat is a source of iron, zinc, potassium and phosphorus.
- It is also a source of vitamin B6 and niacin, which are both essential for the body's energy production.
- Regular turkey consumption can help lower cholesterol levels. The meat is low-GI and can help keep insulin levels stable.
- Turkey contains the amino acid tryptophan, which produces serotonin and plays an important role in strengthening the immune system.
- It is also a source of selenium, which is essential for thyroid hormone metabolism. It also boosts immunity and acts as an antioxidant.
PW Holistic Formulation Puppy & Whelping
Ingredients: Turkey meat & chicken, sweet potato, seasonal vegetables, peas, alfalfa, natural fats & oils, omega 3,6 & 9, yeast, egg, kelp, vitamins A, C, D3, E, K, B1, B2, B6, B12, niacin, pantothenic acid, folacin, biotin, natural organic acids, plus minerals, calcium, phosphorus, sodium, copper, zinc, iron, manganese and iodine. Also contains Yucca shidigera extract and natural flavours, and is preserved using natural vitamin E and rosemary extract.
(Dry Matter Basis)
- Crude Protein (min) 31%
- Crude Fat (min) 18%
- Ash (typical) 5%
- Crude Fibre (max) 4%
- Moisture 10%
- Phosphorus (min) 1%
- Calcium 1.5%
ME 4320 kcal/kg
Note: 1 cup is approx 130 grams
Weight KGs 0-3 Months 3-6 Months 6-12 Months 12 Months and over
1 60 50 40 30
2 120 100 80 60
4 210 175 140 90
10 335 295 240 135
15 475 405 335 170
20 590 505 405 200
25 595 490 230
35 675 565 260
40 740 650 280
45 805 705 305
* The feeding chart shown above is provided only as a guide and quantities fed to your dog can be adjusted.
|Brand||Meals for Mutts|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other IronBark Aussie Pets users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.