eptile Enclosure Insecticide effectively and safely kills and controls mites. The aerosol spray leaves an invisible residue that works against mites as well.
Active Constituent: 18.6g/kg d-phenothrin 20:80
- APVMA Approval No. 59308/100g/0108
- Complies with WHO specifications for insecticides.
- Approved by Australian Quarantine & Inspection Services.
- Approved by the NZ Ministry of Agriculture & Fisheries.
- The propellants have been tested and approved by the PAFT Committee.
- Scientifically evaluated by University of Western Sydney.
- Low toxicity, safe for humans and reptiles.
- Effectively kills and controls mites.
- No need to rinse off after application.
- Aerosol spray easy for application.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Remove food and the water bowl from the enclosure before application.
- Leave the snake in the enclosure.
- Apply a 4-5 second spray for an enclosure 50 cm x 100 cm. For larger enclosures, spray for longer
- Do not rinse the enclosure or the snake after spray.
- Replace the water bowl after 24 hours. This will avoid the snake soaking and reduce the effectiveness of treatment.
- Can be used directly on the snake. Spray from a distance of 30 cm avoiding the eyes.
- Repeat treatment every 7 days until mites are eradicated.
- After treating the reptile and the enclosure, spray a line around the enclosure to create a barrier.
- Frequently (every day or two) spray around the enclosure to keep the barrier working during
- We suggest using paper as bedding during treatment so that changing the bedding is easier.
- Do not wait to treat mites as they are the no.1 killers of reptiles.
- Spray the enclosure surrounding area as well.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Reptile mite sprayBy: Coleen Kidd on 29 May 2018Wow!..AMAAAZING product worked the first time so I have plenty left in case my snakes get mites again..FANTASTIC!!
ExcellentBy: Leeanne on 10 April 2018Excellent service, fast and friendly will definitely recommend.