Rose-Hip Vital® Equine is a scientifically and clinically tested natural anti-inflammatory, powerful antioxidant and rich source of natural vitamin C. Made from pure and natural Rosehips manufactured with patented processes, Rose-Hip Vital Equine is a plant-based anti-inflammatory and immune system support for joint health and general wellbeing.
Scientifically proven to help reduce inflammation, protect cartilage, improve general health and improve performance, Rose-Hip Vital Equine does not swab and best of all, horses love the taste.
- Scientifically and clinically tested – more than 30 scientific studies including 9 clinical trials unique to Rose-Hip Vital products, reinforce it as the only scientifically backed Rosehip product with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidative properties.
- 100% plant-based – unlike many other complementary therapies for joint health and wellbeing, Rose-Hip Vital® Equine does not contain any animal ingredients (including shellfish), yeast, gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose or genetically modified ingredients. Each kg is comprised of 100% patented Rosehip powder.
- Safe anti-inflammatory – Rose-Hip Vital® Equine is well-tolerated and palatable. There are no known contraindications (it can be taken with any other medication or supplement) or nasty side-effects. In fact, side-effects might include improved general health, coat quality, attitude, suppleness and willingness to move forward.
- Unique – unlike other complementary therapies for joint health, Rose-Hip Vital® Equine does much more than help maintain healthy joints. It’s anti-inflammatory properties assist with systemic inflammation which helps to reduce swelling, inflammation and pain associated with a wide variety of conditions. The rich natural vitamin C and powerful antioxidant combination also provide significant immune system support which helps to discourage the attach on joints, repair damaged tissue and improve general health and wellbeing.
- Cartilage protection – Scientific research has also shown Rose-Hip Vital® powder to be effective at protecting cartilage. This means it helps to delay the onset of arthritic change or slow down further cartilage degeneration if it already exists
What is Rose-Hip Vital® Equine used for?
- Joint pain and joint mobility
- Prevention of joint problems
- Osteoarthritis / degenerative joint disease
- Cartilage protection
- Immune system support & general wellbeing
- Recovery after exercise, injury or surgery
- Coat quality
- Appetite stimulant
Straight from the Natural source
Rose-Hip Vital® Equine is 100% natural. The fruit is harvested from the Rosehip plant (Rosa Canina) farmed in the nutrient-rich soils of Denmark. The roots penetrate deep into the ground, absorbing a vast array of potent natural vitamins and minerals ensuring the product is a rich source of natural nutrients. Rose-Hip Vital® Equine is free from wheat, dairy, gluten, shellfish, lactose, GM ingredients, additives, fillers and preservatives. There are no known contra-indications or side-effects and it is shown to be well-tolerated. Rose-Hip Vital® Equine does not swab.
How long will 3kg last?
For a 500kg horse, 3kg will last 120 days once on the maintenance dose. The first 3kg will last 90 days, including an initial 4 week loading dose
Results are usually noticed within the first 3 weeks.
*Recommended loading dose is 10g per 100kg bodyweight for the first 4 weeks followed by 5g per 100kg ongoing.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other EcoRept PL TA IronBark Aussie Pets users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others Also Bought
Make 4 interest-free payments of $2.24 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $3.74 fortnightly and receive your order now.